Team Freedom Cares expanded its annual Feeding America® campaign by also supporting the American Red Cross. Over 1,400 Freedom Mortgage employees and business friends raised $102,521. Donations supported the American Red Cross’ humanitarian relief fund for Ukraine and the following Feeding America food banks:
- Feeding Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, FL)
- Feeding South Florida (Pembroke Park, FL)
- Food Bank of South Jersey (Pennsauken, NJ)
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Island Harvest (Bethpage, NY)
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank (Los Angeles, CA)
- Maryland Food Bank (Baltimore, MD)
- North Texas Food Bank (Plano, TX)
- Oregon Food Bank (Portland, OR)
- Philabundance (Philadelphia, PA)
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida (Orlando, FL)
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina (Charlotte, NC)
- United Food Bank (Mesa, AZ)
Additionally, 137 employees from the Freedom Family of Companies volunteered at various food banks in April and May to help sort and pack food donations for distribution.
A huge thank you to the corporate partners who donated:
Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC
Bendett & McHugh, P.C.
BWW Law Group LLC
Digital Dog Direct, LLC
Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman & Gordon, LLP
Halliday, Watkins & Mann, P.C.
Holmes & Company LLC
Manley Deas Kochalski LLC
Miller George & Suggs
Nestor Trustee Services, LLC
RUTH RUHL, P.C.