Team Freedom Cares asked employees to help fight food insecurity - and the response was astounding. Our to Freedom Mortgage employees and business friends raised $281,299 for Feeding America. Founder and CEO Stan Middleman not only generously matched this amount, but rounded up the donation for a total of one million dollars.
The donations were divided among more than a dozen food banks around the country through Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund, which was created to meet the increased need for food insecurity brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, Inc.
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Philabundance (Philadelphia)
- Capital Area Food Bank (Washington, DC)
- Maryland Food Bank
- Island Harvest (Bethpage, NY)
- Food Bank For New York City
- Feeding South Florida
- Feeding Northeast Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- North Texas Food Bank
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Feeding San Diego
- United Food Bank (Mesa, Arizona)
- St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance (Phoenix, Arizona)
Watch the video below announcing the great news to our Feeding America partners!